Following major investment to increase our capacity and capabilities at our purpose-built, state-of-the-art headquarters in Cheshire, we’re now excited to unveil the results.
Expansions have been made across the whole of our 1.6 acre site, including significant investment to further enhance our Environmental Testing side of the business. This investment combined with the expertise and experience of our workforce will ensure we remain at the forefront of our industry and continue to provide the innovative solutions and high levels of customer satisfaction we’re globally renowned for.
Vaseco State-of-the-art Facilities include:
- 1.6 acre site in the North West of England with excellent transport links
- Highly skilled personnel with vast product knowledge and experience
- ISO 9001 accreditation ensures we meet the highest quality standards at all times
- Latest safety protection and equipment traceable to National Standards
- Safe viewing area for customers and 3rd party inspectors with CCTV and real time software
- Numerous environmental testing chambers including a large walk-in chamber
- Dedicated service bays, assessment areas and inspection areas
- Reinforced car park suitable for large wagons
Our website has also been re-launched to include an array of new features and content that should help customers find information quickly and easily.
New Website Features include:
- Downloads section – For brochures and product data sheets
- Projects section – Outlining key projects we’ve been working on
- Solutions section – Highlighting how we can help you with our challenges
- Timeline – Key events in the company’s development
- Multi-lingual section – Provides information for our International customers
- Fully optimised for use on mobile phones and tablets, making it ideal for use out in the field
Download our new Corporate brochure and Environmental Testing brochure here to learn more about our full capabilities.
There are many exciting projects coming up over the next few months, so keep an eye on our website for the latest updates or sign up to our e-Newsletter here.