When working in diverse environments it is vital that any equipment used is appropriate to the job in hand and designed specifically to cope with the demands thrown at it.
With this is mind, our ultrasonic hand held leak detector is flexible, adaptable and easily adjusts to meet a wide range of testing demands.
The ultrasonic leak detector offers the following benefits to save you time and money and is accompanied by unrivalled technical assistance, personal service and back up:
- ATEX Certified for Hazardous areas
- Battery operated (rechargeable)
- Easy to operate with quick set up times
- Audio and analogue display
- Rugged and durable design
- Contact probe for structure-borne ultrasounds
- Scanning module for air-borne ultrasounds
The following can be leak tested using our ultrasonic leak detector:
- Pressure and vacuum systems
- Heat exchangers
- Valve seat leakage
- Steam trap Inspection