When you require traceability and accuracy for vacuum and pressurised leaks, we have the standards to meet these requirements. Our calibration service provides some of the lowest uncertainties in the industry and is highly competitive in terms of both price and lead time.
Benefits of using the Vaseco Calibration Department:
- Traceability to National standards
- Calibration carried out in accordance with UKAS BS / EN / ISO / IEC 17025 standards
- We are ISO 9001 accredited
- A temperature-controlled laboratory
- Certificate of calibration provided with all equipment
- Globally recognised expertise
We are able to calibrate the following equipment:
- Procal (electronic)
- Procal PPM (electronic)
- Quartz helium reference standard leaks
- Leak detector reference leaks
- Bubbler box (mechanical)
Did you know we also hire calibration equipment?
We supply a wide range of calibration equipment for helium leak detection using both the overpressure and vacuum method, with all calibration traceable to National Standards.
Please contact us for further information and pricing.