Q. How long have you been at the company?
Q. What do you do on a typical day at Vaseco?
- Assess equipment that requires calibration.
- Calibrate customers and Vaseco equipment.
- Assist other departments to resolve issues with equipment.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
Q. Your goals at Vaseco?
- To improve certain calibration processes.
- To assist in the design/layout of the factory.
- Help produce/develop new products.
- Hopefully rise to a senior management position.
Q. You in three words?
Q. What do you do outside of work to relax?
- I help run a fishing society and I also fish.
- Water Skiing.
- Drive steam engines to vintage rallies.
- Shoot clay pigeons / air rifle target shooting.
- Home Improvements.